1. Before installation, check the integrity of the air heater and unscrew the pipe buckle and plug.
2. When the air heater uses steam as the heating medium, the steam should be introduced about ten minutes before the fan starts to preheat the radiator to prevent the steam from suddenly entering the cold radiator to generate a large amount of condensate and impact the equipment.
3. The connecting pipes (water pipes and steam pipes) of the air heater should be the same size as the inlet and outlet pipe joints of the radiator. The pipes cannot be used to support the heater.
4. Before installing the air heater in the household, it should be clearly seen that the inlet pipe end is the end of the finned pipe with shrinkage holes. A drain should be installed at the end of the return pipe, and the drainage volume of the drain should exceed 3 to 4 times the condensate volume of the radiator.
5. When the air inlet pipe of the air heater is directly connected to the outdoors, a blocking device should be installed at the air inlet to prevent the radiator from being frozen when it stops working.
The above is about the points that need to be paid attention to during the installation of air heaters. I hope to help you better. For more product information, please pay attention to our website or call us.
Contact: Judy Lin
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 228 Meidis Road, Wuxiang, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China