1. Use the remote control, mobile phone or digital timer to start the parking heater.
2. After the device is started, the metering pump will deliver fuel from the oil tank to the heater.
3. After the electric heating plug in the heater is powered on, start heating, and introduce the surrounding air into the heater at the same time.
4. The fuel vaporizes through the glow plug. When the required temperature is reached, the oil-gas mixture will be ignited.
5. The coolant flows through the heater and is pumped to the coolant circulation after heating.
6. The hot water enters the radiator of the car, and then the fan directly blows the warm air into the car.
7. Hot water flows from the car radiator to the engine and heats the engine at the same time.
8. After the heated coolant returns to the heater, the circulation starts again.
Contact: Judy Lin
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 228 Meidis Road, Wuxiang, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China