Fault analysis of electric car heater:
1. The heating effect is not obvious
The heater is overheated and the radiator and defroster are not hot. Causes: the water return port is too small; there is gas in the circulating water circuit; the rubber hose is bent; there is foreign matter in the circulating pipeline; the water pump is faulty; the water inlet and return valve is not opened, and the engine thermostat is opened too early. Find out the causes and carry out corresponding maintenance.
2. There is no reaction after the electric heater is turned on
1) No power input. Measure whether the heater power supply is normal according to the circuit diagram, and check the vehicle safety and line power supply. Check the power supply, check the power on signal line, and check the ground wire.
2) Thermocouple problem: phenomenon: measure both ends of thermocouple, the resistance is 0 ohm. Cause: the two outgoing lines of thermocouple are connected with the shell, causing the ignition sensor to be grounded.
3. Black smoke from heater
1) Carbon deposit in heater, clean up carbon deposit.
2) If the nozzle or filter or oil pipe is blocked, clean or replace the corresponding parts.
3) If the pressure of the oil pump decreases, adjust the oil return pressure and replace the oil pump if necessary.
4. Indicator problem
1) The indicator light is always on. Maybe the control circuit is broken or the ground wire is not connected.
2) Power on Indicator Flashing
According to the flashing frequency of the indicator light of the heater, the fault location can be determined by comparing with the fault flash code table, and the corresponding parts can be repaired or replaced.
5. The heater works normally, but the fire is extinguished repeatedly.
Contact: Judy Lin
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 228 Meidis Road, Wuxiang, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China