The parking heater is a small combustion cycle heating system that operates independently of the engine. It heats the coolant in the water tank by burning the fuel in the car, so that the car and the engine can be heated without starting the car. This system is widely used in cars, buses, RV, engineering vehicles, yachts and other fields.
The parking heater extracts a small amount of fuel from the fuel tank to the combustion chamber of the parking heater, which is then ignited by the igniter to obtain an open flame; The combustion chamber is connected with the coolant pipeline of the water tank, and the heated coolant circulates in the vehicle; After flowing through the warm air radiator, the car is heated and the engine is preheated at the same time. There is no need to start the engine for the whole process. Generally speaking, heating for 20 minutes can make the car warm, the engine is fully warmed up, and the ice and snow on the window will be melted.
1. Ignition plug not connected correctly
Troubleshooting: check whether the plug-in is connected correctly and whether the lead is loose. If so, please plug it in again
2. Ignition plug lead short circuit or open circuit
Troubleshooting: use a multimeter to check whether the lead of the ignition plug is short circuited or open circuited. If so, please repair or replace
3. Ignition plug damaged
Troubleshooting: check the resistance between the two leads of the ignition plug with a multimeter. The resistance should be between 0.6-1.2 ohms. If it is not in this range, please replace
Common sense of daily maintenance of parking heater:
1. Check the water pipe for tightness, bending and interference.
2. Check the tightness of the fuel pipeline for oil leakage.
3. Check whether the connector is loose and reliable.
4. Check whether the water pump motor operates normally and has abnormal noise.
5. Check the glow plugs or ignition generators for carbon deposits.
6. Check the combustion supporting air and exhaust pipeline to ensure smooth smoke exhaust without blockage.
7. Whether the radiator and defroster fan have abnormal noise or card.
8. Ensure that the oil tank, oil pipe and oil filter solenoid valve are clean to prevent dirt from blocking the oil circuit.
Contact: Judy Lin
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 228 Meidis Road, Wuxiang, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China