3. Black smoke from heater
1) Carbon deposit in heater, clean up carbon deposit.
2) If the nozzle or filter or oil pipe is blocked, clean or replace the corresponding parts.
3) If the pressure of the oil pump decreases, adjust the oil return pressure and replace the oil pump if necessary.
4. Indicator problem
1) The indicator light is always on. Maybe the control circuit is broken or the ground wire is not connected.
2) Power on Indicator Flashing
According to the flashing frequency of the indicator light of the heater, the fault location can be determined by comparing with the fault flash code table, and the corresponding parts can be repaired or replaced.
5. The heater works normally, but the fire is extinguished repeatedly.
Contact: Judy Lin
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 228 Meidis Road, Wuxiang, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China